Are you ready to finally slash up to 11 pounds of belly fat, excess water and “toxic waste” from your body in just 7 days (and keep losing it at a record pace for weeks to come)?
And are you prepared to do this while still enjoying your favorite foods (without going hungry), and without endless exercise?
If so, you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Yesterday I revealed, “The 3 Reasons You Can’t Kill Belly Fat” and the email feedback has been nothing short of overwhelming.
Men and women from around the world were shocked to discover the 3 REAL reasons they haven’t been able to get a flat stomach. But at the same time, they were also RELIEVED to learn that excess belly fat wasn’t their fault.
The truth is, there are a lot of sneaky tricks being played on you by giant food manufacturers who have a BIG interest in making you and your family overweight. (Hint: It has to do with making $$$.)
Heck, as I revealed yesterday, even your body is genetically programmed to play tricks on you that force you to take/pack on the pounds in all the wrong places.
Believe me, I understand what it’s like to be ashamed of my weight and embarrassed about what I looked like.
I know what it feels like to:
- NOT want to be seen in a swimsuit (with my shirt off)
- DREAD shopping for new clothes
- NOT want to have pictures and videos taken
- Be SCARED to death about health issues—like when my cholesterol used to be 250 and my blood pressure was sky high. I thought I was going to die young of a heart attack.
- Know I was setting a BAD example for loved ones
Maybe you can relate to some of these feelings, too.
That’s why it’s high time to retaliate against your fat-storing metabolism and those pesky food manufacturers with some belly-burning, sneaky tricks of your own.
With that in mind, here are my 7 Sneaky Tricks to Slash Stomach Fat Fast…
Sneaky Trick #1: Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself
Okay, I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is when your mind is not at peace and not “in balance,” all sorts of hormones go “wacky” and out of control. This can really cause some serious belly bulging.
What causes this imbalance?
- Not getting enough sleep
- Running yourself ragged at work and with family obligations
- Worrying and stressing about life…
As a result of mental and emotional stress, your body will automatically release a fat storing hormone called Cortisol. This is bad because Cortisol’s favorite thing to do is to “redirect” fat storage to your abdominal area.
So, the bottom line is this: during your day, whenever you feel stress levels creeping up, I want you to take a few minutes (or seconds) to breath. It sounds simple but it works.
And if you want to get even more advanced do some meditation, yoga or simply think about all the things you’re grateful in your life. The truth is, it’s impossible to feel stressed out, anxious or depressed when you have a deep feeling of gratitude.
Here’s one more quick tip: studies show that you can decrease cortisol levels (the hormone responsible for storing belly fat), by 17% in just 14 days by eating a balanced meal every three hours. Pretty cool, huh?)
But what’s a balanced meal? We’ll talk about that more below.
Sneaky Trick #2: Confuse Your Calories
Here’s the problem… when most people want to lose weight, they begin to severely cut calories. Sure, they might start losing some weight temporarily, but this calorie restriction method will soon backfire and mangle their metabolism for two reasons:
- As you’re probably aware, cutting calories leads to uncontrollable hunger and cravings because your body isn’t getting the nutrients it needs to function and be healthy. This causes severe hunger and cravings, and eventually breaks most people mentally…and causes them to lose control, overeat, rebound, and gain even MORE weight than where they started.
- After about a week of dieting, the hormone levels in your body that are responsible for keeping your metabolism humming along (like the master weight-controlling hormone leptin and the thyroid hormones) start adapting to your new calorie intake, and they plummet like a piano off the Empire State Building. This causes your body to conserve calories.
At the same time, the fat-storing hormone insulin goes berserk as does a hormone called cortisol that is responsible for storing fat skyrockets. As a result, your weight loss will come to a screeching halt. At this point, you’ll need to reduce your calories even lower to keep losing weight, or you’ll need to do MORE exercise to burn even MORE calories. (Not fun…I’ve been there.)
But there is an odd-ball little trick you can do instead of constantly lowering your calories and practically starving yourself in the process. It’s to change the number of calories you’re eating every 7 days just before your body “catches on” to what you’re doing.
Now, I’m not talking about indulging in a “cheat day” or having a few “cheat meals” at the end of the week (although these are part of the equation, too). I’m talking about actually changing the number of calories you eat every week for 7 days in a row.
This is my Calorie Confusion Method™ in a nutshell. If you do it the right way (and there is a wrongway to do this), you will fix your metabolism and trick your body into continuously burning more and more calories and unattractive body fat, without hitting a plateau or igniting a tidal wave of hunger and cravings in the process.
You do this by changing the calories you’re eating before your body is able to lower the hormones responsible for controlling your calorie-burning metabolism.
Now that you’ve learned a little about my Calorie Confusion Method™, I’ve got to give you a little warning. You can’t just randomly change your calories up and expect to notice results. There are certain belly-fat-burning foods you need to be eating (all calories are not created equal), and there are certain “cycles” that you need to follow.
But here’s the kicker… you don’t have to actually count calories to enjoy the benefits of Calorie Confusion. Counting calories is way too difficult and takes too much time. (I’ll show you this cool alternative in my soon-to-be-released 7-Day Belly Blast Diet program.)
While we’re on the topic of calories, here’s my next way to “kill belly fat fast”…
Sneaky Trick #3: Eat These 7 Belly-Killing Foods
Yep. There are certain foods that KILL belly fat and others that CAUSE belly fat (and belly bulge).
What’s more, the RIGHT kinds of foods give you the nutrients you need to crush cravings. What’s more they will “scrub” your digestive track and allow you to eliminate pounds of “toxic waste” and excess water from your body in just a few short days.
Here are 7 belly KILLING foods:
- Avocados: These little suckers are loaded with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger-crushing fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!), and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat. Zowie!
- Peanut Butter: Okay, not just peanut butter, but mostly any seeds and nuts (these are the best): pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond butter), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals. (Stick to natural peanut butter by the way. The regular stuff is full of deadly trans fats.)
- Dark Chocolate: That is not a typo. Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants (nearly eight times the number found in strawberries) and it contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning, including theobromine and caffeine. It also contains a nice dose of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated fat. Make sure to choose the 78% or higher cocoa levels for best results.
- Green Tea: Not only does it contain a potent antioxidant, many scientific studies have linked green tea to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutritionthat found green tea extract boosted the daytime metabolism of test subjects by 35-43%.
- Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar. Bottom line…you’ll store less belly fat.
- Yogurt: Most regular yogurt is bad for your belly. It’s loaded with belly-bulging sugar (real or artificial) that you want to avoid it. However, Greek yogurts like Stoneyfield Farms and Oikos Greek Yogurt (plain) are loaded with probiotics that fight belly bulge. (See “Sneaky Trick #6.”) Add some natural sweetener like stevia or Truvia™ to it with some walnuts and berries for the ultimate belly flattening treat.
- Giant Turkey Legs: You got me. I’m pulling your leg. (Get it?) I’m not just talking about turkey meat (white preferred), but any lean protein source is a good belly-blasting food. This includes wild salmon, free-range chicken, whey protein powders, and most especially grass-fed beef because it contains natural CLA—a fat that studies have actually shown to burn fat. The interesting thing about protein is your body will burn off as much as 30% of its calories to digest and “use” it. Read the next trick for details…
Sneaky Trick #4: Set Your Food on Fire
The fact is, after years of poor food choices and yo-yo dieting, most overweight folks these days have a broken calorie-burning furnace.
But don’t despair, some foods will fix a “mangled metabolism” BIG TIME, while others can actually destroy it and stop it dead in its tracks.
The truth is, calories from different types of food act very differently once inside your body. Some of them ignite what I call “Thermal Burn” and others are plain “Thermal Duds.” (For some reason, now I’m thinking of the little “Milk Duds” chocolate candies. As Homer Simpson would say, “Mmm duds…”)
Here’s an example: your metabolic rate will increase by approximately 5% in response to eating fats. This means that for every 1,000 calories of fat you eat, your body will burn 50 of its own calories to digest and process the fat you just ate. (Note: Keep in mind that some healthy fats can help you burn fat in other ways, so don’t discount them.)
When you eat carbohydrates, your metabolic rate will increase by up to 10% (less for refined carbs like sugar that are easily digested, more for high-fiber choices). This means your body uses 100 calories to digest and use 1,000 calories of carbs.
Now, PROTEIN has the highest Thermal-Burn of all foods, increasing your metabolism by up to a whopping 30%. ZOWIE!
Why? Because protein is a very complex nutrient… for every 1,000 calories of protein you eat, your body will use about 300 calories to digest and process this macro-nutrient.
This means you’re only netting about 700 calories for every 1,000 calories you eat of protein.
So, you’re getting 300 “free calories.”
Pretty cool, huh?
Heck, the “Thermal Burn” of some natural foods is so high that they don’t even register on the calorie scale. They’re “FREE Foods” that you can practically eat non-stop without gaining an ounce.
Now, to backtrack a bit, I’m not suggesting that you eat ONLY protein in an attempt to fix your broken metabolism. (Cluck, cluck…another chicken breast anyone?) No, not at all.
What I am saying is that I’ll show you how to eat specific Thermal-Burn MEALS throughout the day that include precise amounts of protein, slow-absorbing carbs, and a dollop of good fat (love that word…dollop). This way, you can wage WAR against your metabolism and WIN.
The funny thing is that some of the foods I’m going to show you are not what you’d typically think of as diet foods. It’s all in how you prepare them. An example? Okay, how about a thick, juicy cheeseburger and sweet potato fries.
Or mouth-watering pizza.
Or melt-in-your mouth lasagna.
What I’m trying to say is that you’ll be able to eat MORE delicious food but with a lower calorie impact. More bang for your buck. And I don’t know about you, but I LOVE eating, so this is a very exciting way to kill more belly fat.
Sneaky Trick #5: Exorcise Your Demons
Did you know that most of the tens of thousands of food items which line our grocery store shelves are made and controlled by only four or five GIANT multinational food corporations who only have one goal in mind—to make more and more money? It’s true.
What’s more, the food chemists that work for these food kingpins are paid big bucks to create “Frankenstein foods” that are manufactured within huge, robotic, assembly-lined factories.
Here, they dump all kinds of (mostly) man-made preservatives, additives, and chemicals into the recipes for our favorite meals and snacks–in just the right amounts–so these “fake foods” can sit on grocery store shelves for months, years, and even decades, without going bad. (YUMBO!!)
Out of these toxic food chemicals, I have identified 7 that I not-so-lovingly refer to as “Obesity Additives.” I call them this because research shows they have a big, negative impact on our health and waistlines.
And, all you need to do to experience some SERIOUS weight loss fast is to exorcise these “DEMONS”out of your kitchen.
How Do These 7 Obesity Additives Make You Fat?
Good question. Studies show…
- Two interfere with a hormone called leptin which sends a signal from our stomachs to our brains to tell us we’re full. Without this signal we keep eating and eating.
- Other Obesity Additives create weight gain by causing hormone imbalances. That’s right, a fat-storing hormone called insulin skyrockets in your body (hello belly fat!), while a fat-burning hormone called glucagon is shut off. (Not good.)
- Another (in excess) can cause a mineral imbalance in your body that causes you to become “bloated” with water weight all the time. (Ever feel bloated?)
- And yet science has proven that some Obesity Additives actually addict us and cause us to eat uncontrollably by altering brain chemicals called neurotransmitters—just like the street drugs cocaine, morphine, and nicotine do. (Maybe this why you can’t “eat just one.”)
With these Obesity Additives working against you, it’s no wonder you haven’t been able to win the belly bulge battle in the past. Failing to lose weight isn’t your fault.
Where Obesity Additives Are Found
These dangerous Obesity Additives are secretly hiding in dozens of foods within your kitchen. These are foods that you’re eating–and feeding to your family–each and every day.
- Salad dressings—including many low-fat and fat-free versions
- Cereals (even those advertised as healthy for children), crackers, breads, chips, pretzels, and pastas—even good ol’ macaroni and cheese
- Condiments like ketchup, jelly, jams, syrups, gravies, and sauces
- Dried, canned, and cured meats
- Canned and frozen fruits and vegetables (no kidding)
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, energy drinks, and teas
- Many pre-packaged diet foods and drinks
- Hundreds of foods labeled low-fat, fat-free, and “diet”
- And, of course, most junk foods, desserts, and fast foods